Super Mario Galaxy in March?

George

Wii 4 teh Wiin
Sep 29, 2006
over there
Wii Online Code
4877-3286-3608-7887
It seems to good to be true but on ign.com it says mario galaxy is to be released on March 03 07, what do you think?

Lol, there both coming out nov 30th in the UK, didnt know that, why do you think ign say march 03, just a mistake?

November is TOO far away so thats not true. At least not in the US. Nintendo is smart so they know that even pushing it back to June/July at the latest is pushing the limits of our patience. I'm sure the game is going to be great but if I have to wait longer than 5 months I'm gonna be a lil bored/angry with Nintendo...My guess is that it will be late May or June. I'd be uberexcited if it were revealed to be in March.

uh it says on ign:
Published by: Nintendo
Developed by: Nintendo EAD Tokyo
Genre: Platformer
Number of Players: 1-2
Release Date:
US: TBA 2007
Japan: December 31, 2007
Europe: March 3, 2007
MSRP: $59.99

Nfanboy said:
maybe they ment in the US.

I know that Brawl will come out this spring.

no its uk i checked myself. look for yourself if you dont believe me.

George said:
no its uk i checked myself. look for yourself if you dont believe me.
as i said
Published by: Nintendo
Developed by: Nintendo EAD Tokyo
Genre: Platformer
Number of Players: 1-2
Release Date:
US: TBA 2007
Japan: December 31, 2007
Europe: March 3, 2007
MSRP: $59.99

i cant see the point ur trying to make but i was right anyway in first place that it sed march 03 for uk/europe.

George said:
i cant see the point ur trying to make but i was right anyway in first place that it sed march 03 for uk/europe.
no i was trying to help out that other guy, i'm sorry if i did something wrong

No...u never mentioned UK/Europe so stop lying. U just said March 8th....and everyone thought u were talking about the US. So hes right. And you're kinda wrong. Sorry.

Back