temple in the sky

God. I hated the sky temple the same way I hated the water temple in Ocarina of Time...annoying...

What do you need help with exactly?

you have to get a key on one side, then use it on the other side.

PS. the sky temple was the one that frustrated me the most, but some peopl e say it is easy.

Last edited:
kirkwood973 said:
i need some serious help on the temple in sky im stuck in the begining someone please help

I thought the sky temple was the one of the easiest in the game, I welcomed it after a certain temple that was right before this one (which I disliked the most, however it was a bit neat in some aspects)

Go in the big room with 4 doors on all sides and look up to the windows. Anything you can grapple to?

im stuck i explored a bunch of rooms im at this part with 2 ooccoo and the door facing north birngs me outside wheres theres a buch of these floating sacks that i can grapple on to

kirkwood973 said:
im stuck i explored a bunch of rooms im at this part with 2 ooccoo and the door facing north birngs me outside wheres theres a buch of these floating sacks that i can grapple on to

I'm assuming this is the first room you walk into once you enter right?

Once again,
Bulldogxx831 said:
Go in the big room with 4 doors on all sides and look up to the windows. Anything you can grapple to?

i got past that part im stuck at part now and its nothing to do with this but how do i get the hot spring ater to the goron whos trying to knock down the rocks at the south entrance of castle town

Back