Thanks Mods!

JoeTheZombie

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
Idaho
I've really noticed a great cleanup take place over the past couple of days, and I want to thank the mods for taking an active role. These forums are now much more enjoyable to frequent. Thanks again!

ETA: I also have a question. If I use the "report a post" function on this board, who gets the report? Moderators, or the Administrator?

Last edited:
your welcome! (however i havent been able to do much the past few days because ive been busy but w/e lol)

the report post thing sends an email to all the moderators of that section.

Yeah agreed with thread starter, must admit it's starting to get more neatened up around here, though still the odd times which I get annoyed with things, suppose that's to be expected. Still recon a couple more mods would be better. Or if not, mods having more power, in which they can sort out things from any section, 'cause before I've asked a mod to sort something out, but they couldn't because they had no control over a forum, in which we had to wait an hour for someone in control of the forum could sort things out. Just an idea or two :)

Dos look a bit cleaner

(I was turned down (i think no repliy) for the mod of intro and anime parts)

THe report button link send an email to everyone who bears mod position and up. but it can be changed. I was answering Joe's edit.

Link the Man said:
THe report button link send an email to everyone who bears mod position and up. but it can be changed. I was answering Joe's edit.
Aaaah I see, thanks for clearing that up :) I sort of understood what you meant, but not really why you said it :D

Back