The Conduit

Sharpshot

WiiChat Member
Jul 1, 2009
GANGSTAVILLE
Wii Online Code
7076-2581-0709-7008
Hey, I was wondering if the conduit is a good game. Because of the way it looks. I was thinking about getting it. So just tell me if it's worth it or not. I need to know some features of the game.

So many thread for this average game....Rent it IMHO...

then run to buy a Good FPS on your 360 or PS3...(Killzone 2 or even COD 4...)

I know this was not necessary !!!, I'm glad some of you like this game....But I think there is way to much hype around this game.We like it bcs there nothing better...

We accept something a little better then average bcs we usually don't see a good FPS or a good game often on the wii. Just bcs there is nothing better on the system...

This game is so average it doesn't deserve so much attention!!

If you own a PS360 its nothing special unless you are dying for a wii controlled FPS. If you only have a wii and you want a good multiplayer fps then its really fun but not without its faults.

Hey, I was wondering if the conduit is a good game. Because of the way it looks. I was thinking about getting it. So just tell me if it's worth it or not. I need to know some features of the game.

Yea its a good FPS.

If you have a 360/PS3/PC and care more about graphics then the Wii controls on an FPS then i would get something on the other systems.

For me i have a Wii and PC. While i do like the FPS games on the PC i got the Conduit because of the cool motion controls this game offers. While im not really hooked on graphics this game does look good for a Wii game.

This big thing that hurts this game as far as im concerned is Nintendo's sh*ty online setup with its FC and crap. Other than that I love it.

Yea its a good FPS.

If you have a 360/PS3/PC and care more about graphics then the Wii controls on an FPS then i would get something on the other systems.

For me i have a Wii and PC. While i do like the FPS games on the PC i got the Conduit because of the cool motion controls this game offers. While im not really hooked on graphics this game does look good for a Wii game.

This big thing that hurts this game as far as im concerned is Nintendo's sh*ty online setup with its FC and crap. Other than that I love it.

You know, there are tons of things beyond graphics and controls when deciding to buy a game.

You know, there are tons of things beyond graphics and controls when deciding to buy a game.

Yes that is true. Just trying to to make it simple. Of the games i have played on other systems the big diffrence i see in them is the graphics. The rest is pretty much the same. The exception being the bad online the Wii offers.

I recommend getting it. It's a great game for the Wii. As Wii-licious said, it could be an average game if you compare it to games on other consoles, but if you compare it just to Wii games (as it should be), the game pulls the console to the limits imo. I haven't seen any other game with such graphics til now. It has a good story and is pretty addictive. I quite liked it.

Yes that is true. Just trying to to make it simple. Of the games i have played on other systems the big diffrence i see in them is the graphics. The rest is pretty much the same. The exception being the bad online the Wii offers.

True and fair statement. One of the reasons why I shun away from the Wii now was because of that one factor, the online.

Back