The Online Gampelay Issue again (but perhaps with a solution)

Moi

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2010
Belgium
Wii Online Code
8964-0259-8859-0547
Okay, so I got Conduit about a month ago, I haven't been able to get online, I've done some research on the net and found out that some guy also had the problem with getting into a match but he connected the wii directly to his router and it worked, also I believe for wireless connection it's best used a linksys router, butas for me, I got a router where my digital tv is installed so I can't change my router and can't hook up my wii to the router because the xbox360 and pc are connected to it, so my question is... any of you work with Wifi USB connector for wii and do you have issues getting online with The Conduit? and I have found a solution for myself, here's the url, this has helped me, since I changed those settings, it works like a charm.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/theconduit/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-50294895&pid=947068&page=0

By the way, I just read the part about the connecting to the router and the linksys router, so if I'm wrong let me know and today, I got online for the first time, I'm happy

Last edited:
Back