Tired of my ds lite.

XLaw

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Latvia / Europe
Hi ,got totally tired of my ds lite cos mostly done all games I was interested in.
So if interested im listing it on ebay.
ttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160141387843&rd=1&rd=1

comes with all the ds lite stuff and gifts + R4 revolution and 1gb micro sd.

Last edited:
Jay61 said:
Try buying new games.
I dont have to buy games ,with R4 i just download em and put em on R4 then play em. And the only game which would still be interesting is Zelda Phantom Hourglass though I hear its just a remake of Wind Waker.

your link doesnt work :(

id actually consider buying it if its at a good price

I don't believe eBay permits people to sell flashcarts, that's why his link may be down.

You could try selling the Lite on eBay, and then sell the R4 to a friend.
They'll welcome it, for sure. Though you'll have to go through the "LOL WUT DO I DO?" stages.

really? i didnt know they dont allow that sort of stuff on ebay? whod a thought. well either way if say i were to buy it from this kid, he would know my address anyways through ebay. i would trust a Post office check or money order or something for the r4

hypothetically speaking of course.

Wii_Smurf said:
My arse lol.
I cba with handhelds atm. Got no money lol

lol i thought about a DS but knowing me, ill wait till christmas time to get one....or i can just snag rays brothers but i kinda want one of my own so i can mod it and trick it out yo! :lol:

seriously though, im waiting for the PSP slim release which is rumored to be in september for 200$ and its a package deal. i am gunna get that for my bf since i traded in his old one the other day at gamestop. this is all a suprise for him :)

I keed a new ds light guess why??
I painted it black with marcker. and the top screen fell off.

I use it as a gba

Back