Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam new trailer

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's a new trailer for the upcoming Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam title, the video shows the wiimote movement and action corresponding to the on screen character movement.

This game is really starting to grow on me, i especially like the SSX style jumps.

The file is ~15mb so it might take a few moments to load.

i0n said:
Here's a new trailer for the upcoming Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam title, the video shows the wiimote movement and action corresponding to the on screen character movement.

This game is really starting to grow on me, i especially like the SSX style jumps.

http://www.wiichat.com/flash/THDHJ.swf

The whole reason I wanna get it :D SSX Tricky was sucha great game, and I hope it turns out similar :)

oops, i uploaded it to the wrong place, all fixed now.

UkranianTractor said:
I couldn't even begin to get excited about another Tony Hawks Game. There's as much chance of me buying that as Pro Evo 29!! lol
why,imo all the tony hawk games have been great-n now with the wii, its looks even more awesome

xxwiiwiifanxx said:
why,imo all the tony hawk games have been great-n now with the wii, its looks even more awesome

I loved the first couple of Tony Hawks that came out for the PS2 but I found that once I played them to death I got bored with any subsequent games in the series very easily. They spin these franchises out.:incazzato:

Sometimes I get really excited by the Wii and then I look at games like Tony Hawks and think . . . . is it really such a revolution?!

looks gr8, mite buy it......... any1 notice tht the tracks are quite short tho

54 seconds isnt very long for a track

it looks great... but if you gonna have a game that runs on rails then leave that to ssx etc.... tony hawks WAS great because you had a skatepark to trick on... going downhill means your no working to your own pace and it does not give you freedom...

...a step backwards imho

Back