trashed some hackers this week

ufonaut

WiiChat Member
Jul 4, 2011
uk
trashed some hackers in the last week ..paris (sd) he or she goes inside the game play walls and have infinate remote and proximity mineS ,they sit and watch where you are and explode them if you are near ...but he or she was not good enough for me and i trashed them 3x in a row before they QUIT.....KWAEL trashed him 3x ,he uses the mine method wich is so boring ,he finds a spot say in the upper green part of the nightclub and puts mine at every access point he is no good at fighting though...T EST MORT trashed 3x in a row he does the same crap also no good at fighting ..ive played against so many people this week and the magority are good honest players ,but there are also alot of players with the hack that adds your name to over your head in the game ..i set up the account THE POLICE to target the hackers and i do with great results but i also get carried away and innocent players get in the way...

...how do you 'trash' them?

couldn't pull out the info.

i trashed some glitchers on hero mode and when they go hero they glitch in box but they did not know that a nade will still kill them

trashed them by beating them into submission ,they give up after losing 3 times in a row usually ..they are used to winning nearly all the time so when someone comes along and watches what they are doing and beats them they hate it and usually run off ...i recently beat test mort under one of my many guises (a wardrobe) i beat him on archives ,its his favorite spot just near the back stairs in the cubby hole ,he lays masses of mines and waits .he also has infinate ammo with no reload ,i found this out when he got really peed off and he knew he couldnt stop me easily..he gave in just before the 3rd level ended...here are some of the names ive been playing as in the last 2 weeks (the gasman ,the postman ,a wardrobe,a12lb poop,a12kg poop,pumperlope, loads more but i cant remember at the moment...oh also i beat paris sg again i love beating these big cheating players ..noticed a lot of hacking players over the last 2 weeks are all over the level board ,meaning that alot used to be 56 or near but now ive played obvious hackers that are all over the level board ....

remembered some more names ive used recently..poopcorn, plankton,

the flea /the bin man/ barnacle boy /baby sick/bin bag/uncle fister/ mr fister/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back