Treasure Island Z

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
April 13, 2007 - At its Gamers Day 2007 event in San Francisco, Capcom debuted the first playable version of its quirky, stylized puzzle game, tentatively titled Project Treasure Island Z. We can tell you for certain that eventually the offering will be given a new name, but for now that's the official moniker. Treasure Island Z's producer, Hironobu Takeshita calls the endeavor a "sort of puzzle-adventure game in which you use the Wii controller to solve many different puzzles," and adds, "Wii is a very innovative piece of hardware. What this game represents for us is that we've tried to think through the best and most interesting way to be as innovative with the controls as Nintendo has with the hardware."

http://wii.ign.com/articles/780/780374p1.html

get_key_03.jpg

Basically Treasure Island Wii is a new capcom game specially for the Wii in which you only use the wiimote. It seems to be a puzzle adventure type of game that makes good use of the wiimote's motion/pointing controls rather than button controls.

Seems cool to me!

Just want you guys to know you guys are lame for not posting here....

Maybe I posted this too late or at a bad time, oh well.

Last edited:
wow .. i read the hands on and this game actually looks good, its not a kiddy game and its challenging.. i will be looking forward to this one.. and after seeing the trailers, ime even more convinced this is gonna be awesome

Last edited:
Looks good finally a game with good motion-sensing or so we hope IGN didn't seem to rip on it and they probably played the demo

Back