Trouble with Wii Remote

DLFick

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
Desperate need of help! Kids have new Wii for Christmas. The remote works to select the sport. But, when playing the sports, the players move on their own. Also, in Boxing, the Nunchuk works but the remote doesnt - we can box with the left hand but not the right hand. The solution may be something very simple - I don't know anything about the Wii so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks so much!

For WiiSports, the players (Miis) will always move on there own, you don't need to move the Wii Remote to make then walk or run, only to swing or punch. During boxing, there is a chance it might work but the motion sensing might not be being picked up. Make sure you are not to far or close to the TV when playing.

Desperate need of help! Kids have new Wii for Christmas. The remote works to select the sport. But, when playing the sports, the players move on their own.

If your talking about Wii Tennis, thats normal so dont worry about it.

Also, in Boxing, the Nunchuk works but the remote doesnt - we can box with the left hand but not the right hand.

Im not sure about this one =X Try resynching maybe?

The batter is swinging on his own. I will try re-synching the remote. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks so very much.

GRahhhhh

Don't you people freaking read? (The older members I mean).

DLFick, hit the remote a few times on your palm to try to "unstick" the accelerometers.

Looks like that was the problem - we are "unstuck" and boxing again. Thanks so much for your help

An easy way to Resinc [For any other problems you might have]

- Hit Home
- Hit Wiimote settings
- Hit Reconnect

Thats the way I ALWAYS do it anyways

Wii_Smurf said:
An easy way to Resinc [For any other problems you might have]

- Hit Home
- Hit Wiimote settings
- Hit Reconnect

Thats the way I ALWAYS do it anyways

Keep in mind that's essentially the temporary way to sync a remote to your Wii - mainly intended for cases where you take your remote to a friend's house and want to use it on their system. The main way to sync them is to press the red button in the battery compartment and then press the red button behind the SD card slot door on the front of the Wii.

Back