Umbrella Chronicles Hits 1 Mill.

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Wiiloaded said:
Following Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition Capcom has announced that Wii exclusive Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles has shipped 1 million units around the world. The game was released in November 2007 and has enjoyed fairly strong sales since then. The Resident Evil franchise has enjoyed considerable success on Wii with the Wii version of Resident Evil 4 selling over 1.5 million units worldwide since its release in June of 2007.

While The Umbrella Chronicles was not met with as much critical praise as the main games of the franchise it was able to make very good use of the Wii remote IR pointer and of Nintendo's Wii Zapper providing an entertaining experience for all, especially when played with a friend.

A Wii port of Resident Evil Zero has also been announced by Capcom, but it does not currently seem like it will see the light of day outside of Japan. Hopefully the strong sales of the previously mentioned titles will convince Capcom to bring it to the NTSC and PAL territories as well.

The game is doing pretty well.

It's a pretty fun game too. I never knew rail shooters were that fun. Me and a friend of mine played for 5 hours straight in his freezing basement. I recommend the game, especially for two player.

Floydd said:
It's a pretty fun game too. I never knew rail shooters were that fun. Me and a friend of mine played for 5 hours straight in his freezing basement. I recommend the game, especially for two player.

rail gun games r soooooooooooooooo fun get this game it comes out on the 11th: house of dead returns 2&3 and for two games its $30

i'm bringing RE:UC to a party in a few hours :smilewinkgrin:

should be fun :yesnod:

one of the first bigger titles i played on the Wii, its a blast nice colelction of the RE series put on rails, what could be better?

I quite enjoyed the game as well. Glad to see the sales are doing well, hopefully they realize the audience for Resident Evil is here on Wii, and we are waiting for more serious offerings.

I'm so getting this game. I completed Resi Evil 4 on wii and thought it was amazing, certainly up there with the likes of SMG and LOZ. I hope to see more Resi Evil games on wii soon!

CantGetAWii said:
I quite enjoyed the game as well. Glad to see the sales are doing well, hopefully they realize the audience for Resident Evil is here on Wii, and we are waiting for more serious offerings.
meaning resident evil 5?

While I haven't tried umbrella chronicles. I'm glad its doing well so we see more from them.

1 million seems good and all, but keep in mind that it is the worldwide sales. Its not terrible, but rather just decent. Also, if im not wrong, that is the amount shipped.

Back