Unreleased Kirby Trailer

umm. is that super smash bros brawl? when they are fighting the tree you can see apom, the monkey pokemon,(looks like it at least) and it kinda looks like the setup for an adventure mode...

asdfnick said:
umm. is that super smash bros brawl? when they are fighting the tree you can see apom, the monkey pokemon,(looks like it at least) and it kinda looks like the setup for an adventure mode...

Kirby games just have that sort of basic look to them, kirby crystal shards is similar in a way. As for Apom..uh...watched it several times and could not find anything, I think you might be confusing it for some kind of new fairy character.

Any way screencap where you saw it so we can investigate.

i think this would be better fit in the wii section
just take a look at the graphics, ds cant output that
or it says GC adventure game...gamecube?

It looks good, but I think the best Kirby games remain on the NES and DS.

Squeak Squad is very fun despite the fact that it is targeted at younger audiences.

Sovieto said:
i think this would be better fit in the wii section
just take a look at the graphics, ds cant output that
or it says GC adventure game...gamecube?

Not really...

Where'd you get DS from? This is the gamecube forum, not DS forum.

It belongs in the GC forum because in the video it's showing gameplay from when it was still a GC game.

huh?

En4Neo said:
Not really...

Where'd you get DS from? This is the gamecube forum, not DS forum.

It belongs in the GC forum because in the video it's showing gameplay from when it was still a GC game.

huh?
uhhhhhhh

*brings out a cane and top hat and tap dances out of the room*

looks pretty cool.. never heard of it. Maybe a game like Twilight that they chose to make for Wii.. hopefully it comes out. I need a new Classic-Feeling Kirby game :D

This has been in the works for atleast a year I think. It is said to be coming out for GC (atleast, that's what it said when it was announced) maybe they'll switch it to Wii justl ike Super Paper Mario, lol. Looks sweet though!

Back