USB port on Wii

Well, "remote chargers" only use the power, so anything that you need o power via USB can be connected as well.

I use it to charge my ipod. You can even charge it when it is off

Mabey but dude if you want your ipod charged when you are not on the computer, that is what the wii is for.

Shadow3401 said:
I use it to charge my ipod. You can even charge it when it is off

I do the same.
When I am going to sleep and forget to charge it on my computer I plug it into the back of my Wii.

Maybe in the future we will get an external hard drive of some sort, we surely will need it.

CantGetAWii said:
Maybe in the future we will get an external hard drive of some sort, we surely will need it.
what ideas do you have for a hard drive? i heard that the 4GB sdcards work fine.

the wii can't and will never use a 4gb sd card. a 4gb sd card is physically different from a 1gig/2gig/etc.. sd card. The wii's hardware is physically not compatible with a 4 gig.

even if you could use a 4gb sd card, you cant access it in-game. only from the wii menu, which is only copy and paste...

Bigred said:
the wii can't and will never use a 4gb sd card. a 4gb sd card is physically different from a 1gig/2gig/etc.. sd card. The wii's hardware is physically not compatible with a 4 gig.
are you sure you are not thinking of an SDHC 4gb card?

Back