Warioware vs. Mario Party

gonowkyle123

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
Obviously Mario Party's are a "boardgame" setting with minigames coming as players roll the dice etc. I just don't understand what the point in buying warioware is to play 3 second games if mario party will have more interesting/entertaining gameplay.

marioparty times a million if you have time to play, warioware fi you want a fast game, personally mario party is 100000000000 times better as i have played almost every game in the series (wish i didnt sell my wii and 10 games, 2 controllers and 1000 block memory card for $100 :(.) but i'm getting both, i just wish i still had my gc stuff i sold it 6 weeks ago thinking i'd never get a wii till my friend told me to look it up again and then i decided to get it when i already sold it... stupid me, 4 games were like 2 or 3 months old purchased for $100 each and i sold it all for that.......

haha look at all the mario party reviews till now, anyways wrioware since its funny, fun, and fast paced

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
haha look at all the mario party reviews till now, anyways wrioware since its funny, fun, and fast paced
Look at the "you say's"

not the We Says:cornut:

Tbh, I've only played Mario Party 1 but I loved it. I can't wait to get Mario Party 8. I might rent WarioWare.

I'd say Mario Party...as long as the new one is more like the older 1-5 or so....

The newer one's seem to be more based on luck than anything. I dominated most mini-games in the MPs on Gamecube, but somehow always managed to lose.

why bother comparing them... there release dates are like 2 months apart .. and thats why im getting both. that way ill have something to keep me occupied while i wait for mario party

Back