What`s your favorite kind of cookie?

My own homemade ****in' cookies. Homemade batter, none of the store-bought garbage mixes. Custom measurements of raw ingredients and all that jazz. After mixin', Mint chocolate chips and a small amount of crushed candy cane (no crazy flavors, just the normal ones) applied to the batter and stirred before baking, and more crushed candy cane sprinkled on top when done. Explodes with sugary, varied flavor. I'll never get sick of 'em. :3 Anyone curious 'bout using crushed candy cane, give it a try. It's surprisingly delicious.

I don't like cookies

imsorrywut?

There must be a cookie out there ya like, 'less ya just plain hate sugar? :lol:

My own homemade ****in' cookies. Homemade batter, none of the store-bought garbage mixes. Custom measurements of raw ingredients and all that jazz. After mixin', Mint chocolate chips and a small amount of crushed candy cane (no crazy flavors, just the normal ones) applied to the batter and stirred before baking, and more crushed candy cane sprinkled on top when done. Explodes with sugary, varied flavor. I'll never get sick of 'em. :3 Anyone curious 'bout using crushed candy cane, give it a try. It's surprisingly delicious.

imsorrywut?

There must be a cookie out there ya like, 'less ya just plain hate sugar? :lol:

maybe the only kinda cookie i like is the kinda that has lots cocona in it or on top of it but i dont want to eat it either coz its fattening... i can only taste one if u ask me

maybe the only kinda cookie i like is the kinda that has lots cocona in it or on top of it but i dont want to eat it either coz its fattening... i can only taste one if u ask me

Cocona on a cookie? Wow... I haven't had much Cocona fruit, but I never woulda thought of that sorta combination, hard to imagine it goes well with any sort of baked treat similar to a cookie. I'll try to find some cocona being sold somewhere and try that. =)

Back