whats good to have

jrowlands

WiiChat Member
Oct 17, 2007
my girl friend is geting us a wii for christmas but dont really no much about them can any one help on what accessories are good to have and what games would you recomend

Helllo! Welcome to wiichat and have a good X-mas.

Here's some games:

Action: Zelda Twilight Princess, Call O Duty 3, and Red Steel.

RPG: Zelda Twilight Princess, Pokemon Battle Revolution

Adventure: Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy

Sports: Mario Strikers Charged, Mario and Sonic: Olympic Games, Madden 08...

Shooter: Red Steel, Call O Duty 3, Resident Evl 4, Metroid Prime 3.

Minigames: WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Mario Party 8, Wii Play.

...also, search for Super Smash Bros Brawl at the end of February.

Ah Schweetness, another Soon-To-Be Wii owner. It really depends on what games your in to. If your family is using the Wii, I'd recommend picking up Wii Play (Game + WiiMote) for $50 and a nunchunk for $20.

If your family is playing the Wii as a whole, I'd recommend some party games like Mario Party 8, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Rayman Raving Rabbids, or maybe Mario Strikers. If your into solo play, I'd recommend Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, and Resident Evil 4. If you're into retro or old-school games, pick up a 2000 Wii Point card and buy some games off of the Wii Shop Channel.

Also a useful accessory is the WiiMote charging dock, you can pick one up for about $20-$30, it comes with the charging dock and the batteries. (May charge up to 2 wiimotes at a given time).

Check around the site and maybe you'll find something useful. Enjoy your stay !

im into action games and i also like fun games that all the family can play how many controllers do you recomend i purchace.

2 should be a start, with the matching nunchucks of course.. try that first because you can swap wiimotes if you are three or more playing.. but if your loaded, buy more.. hehe.. do you like guitar hero 3? guitar hero 3 is coming out very soon.. oh yeah don't forget to ask your girlfriend what she likes for herself.. That's what I did and I almost forgot to.. hehehehe..

Back