Which television?

Xaledo

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi,

I live in Copenhagen, Denmark, where Wii's are totally sold out (like everywhere else). I haven't gotten hold of one yet as I am still saving up (I'm a student).
There's only one problem - I don't have a TV. What size should it be? And should it be widescreen for the Wii to look alright.
I hope this is the right forum.
Thanks.

If your in Denmark, then you should buy a Bang and Olufsen ;)

Seriously.... Do you have a computer? You can get Component to VGA adapter, that way you don't have an extra screen. Obviously the bigger the screen the better with-in reason.

Yep and laptops won't work for that either. Seriously maybe you could get an used Beosystem TV, they last forever and the quality is amazing.

What size? Whatever size you want to play the Wii on. Widescreen? Optional, the Wii will output both without problem.

Thanks! I thougth I had to get a widescreen if I didn't want to see those black bars on the top and bottom of the screen. Yay!

Xaledo said:
Thanks! I thougth I had to get a widescreen if I didn't want to see those black bars on the top and bottom of the screen. Yay!

You'll see the bars while using Opera, but not anywhere else.

i have an large tv.. 28 in. tall & 56 wide.. i obviously didn't/couldnt buy it.. (i am going to try and sneak my 12 by 12 television into my room O_O )

Back