Wii Fishing Games

Randyb5

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2007
Hello All: Just trying to find out what is the best Fishing games for the wii. I see about 4 different games out there and want to get the one that is the most fun. Any help would be great.
Thanks

Well I own Rapala Tournament Fishing, and it's ok. If you like more realistic type fishing then that's a pretty good fit for you. You can reel in by moving the nunchuck in a circular motion as if you were using an actual reel which I thought was pretty cool. It is fun, but I would consider looking into the other fishing games that are out there right now before purchasing Rapala's fishing game. I unfortunantely do not have any experience with any other fishing game besides the minigame in WiiPlay which is fun but by no means realistic.(Nothing beats the real thing though)

i have fishing master and its a good game, if u enjoy the anime type of games..nothing life like or anything like them other games, more of a non serious enjoyable type of game, and you can play up to 4 players against each other too..its decent.

Back