Wii Fit Platform help

tonyk

WiiChat Member
Sep 4, 2007
Any Wii players have 2 or more Wii Fit for exercises? How do the games/trainings work? Does it spit into 2 screens??

Your message is a bit difficult to decipher, but I'll do my best.

Any Wii players have 2 or more Wii Fit for exercises?

I generally only purchase one copy of the games I own as it is possible to replay them without purchasing additional copies (just like books), so I'm not sure why someone would by multiple copies of Wii Fit, unless they were giving them as gifts.

How do the games/trainings work?

It's exercise, plain and simple. You pick the exercise, it shows you how to do it, then it coaches you as you do it yourself, pretty straight forward.

Does it spit into 2 screens??

Whether it spat or split, that would be something to see. I'm not sure what you really intended to ask, but it doesn't do any of that. Unless you were talking about a camel sitting before two screen doors, then yes.

Any Wii players have 2 or more Wii Fit for exercises? How do the games/trainings work? Does it spit into 2 screens??

Wii Fit is one person at a time in most cases. If I remember correctly, there's a two player jogging part that is simultaneous, but that doesn't use the balance board.

Back