Wii game proposal.

tommy

Banned
May 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
5781-1229-3280-1523
i was thinking about upcoming titles from the wii franchise like wii fit and wii music. But how about a wii work. You could act as a janitor with their broom sweeping up or a policeman clubbing someone with a batton, or hosing a fire out, or washing up dishes in a restaurant, or vaccuming a house, or frying some food or like a plumber with a plunger or a painter with their brush or a builder laying bricks or a window cleaner scrubbing windows or a gardener digging with a spade.
The possibilities are endless as would be the fun, and the games would incorparate motion controlls unseen. Obviously you could get promotions

if you like my idea rep would certainly be appreciated

I'd rather stab my eyes with a rusty butter knife. The police clubbing may be mildly amusing.

The last thing we need is more minigames, especially if they're actually strenuous. If a postal worker came home from a long day's underpaid work on his birthday, and entered his living room to see his kids holding a new wii game they got for him, where he gets to, you guessed it, sort mail and lick stamps for 12 hours, he might just go postal. But I guess there's a game for that too so it's no biggie.

They would have to be really scraping the barrel before doing that!

Back