Wii Online Golf Game?

Chippenham

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
I've been asked by a friends wife to get a Wii game for his birthday. Apparently there is an online golf game available. Does anyone know which game this might be?

I know nothing of an online golf game. Tiger Woods is not online...I don't know what else would be.

Are there any other Golf games other than as you mentioned TW and Wii Sports?

Hopefully Nintendo makes a Mario Golf for Wii. That should be online if they do make it.

mario golf.. i bet they will make it...
and mario tennis probably..

or.. they will just make an improved and more "serious" Wii Sports 2..

I thought Wii sports was fun but incredibly easy to become pro in everything... I would rather them make games that focus on making one sport at it's absolute best then one game with a bunch of sports

In other words I agree with Sillyhat...

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
pangya golf (with style)

no online thoughj
Finally found a copy of his at EB Games :) I love it. Was wondering about online-ness, because allthough it did not appear to have acual play, the way some things were worded in pars such as the shop (which says new items may appear in there from time to time) and the fact it updated my wii the first time I put it in made me wonder if here was some sort of net usage happening. Unfortunately, as I currently have no net connection (stupid jobs in stupid places the stupid government thinks dont deserve stupid services) I guess i may never know....

Back