wii speak headset???

deltagod

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2009
united states
im planning on getting a wii speak for the new monster hunter game and for the grinder i was wondering can you get a headset for the wii speak or just the normal wii speak. i want to keep my conversations private because my parents could be talking in the backround and i dont want them to hear my conversation. so is there a wiispeak headset or not

im planning on getting a wii speak for the new monster hunter game and for the grinder i was wondering can you get a headset for the wii speak or just the normal wii speak. i want to keep my conversations private because my parents could be talking in the backround and i dont want them to hear my conversation. so is there a wiispeak headset or not

no, just wiispeak, http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72572

next time do research b4 asking people please.

If your t.v has a jack, you can hook headphones up, but other than that, no.

Well, my friend do you test the TurtleBeach xbox360 headset on the Wii?
I didn't try, but one friend says that headset works on the Wii...
I remember that TurtleBeach plans to launch a headset for Wii to remplace the Wiispeak!!

If not, in this E3 convention there are some third-party game accessory companies that will...
Personaly I will preffer a headset over my wiispeak for FPS and action games on the Wii!!

Back