Wii Sports 2... well not really

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
http://wii.ign.com/articles/784/784856p1.html

looks pretty good and people will say it looks childish but to me it seems a lot like My Street if anyone here ever played that and the fact that they say it's inspired by Wii Sports alone is awesome oh by the way it's called EA Playground

Last edited:
Wow, when I saw it I was instantly reminded of one game but couldn't remember the name...

It was My Street:)

That game was great in it's own weird way, I'll be watching this game.

My Street was awesome for me I just hope this one has better game Paintballing, Tag and some sort of a jungle gym thing would be cool

Woot! All the fun of Tetherball without being whacked in the face! This game looks interesting, I'll keep a eye on it.

Tetherball is so fun in real life because you can be so crazy I hope this has it too

EA are doing pretty good things on the Wii. I'm quite suprised with all their efforts. This looks pretty fun. I'm gonna keep an eye on it.

haha didnt expect it be like that then...it looks really good, ill be buying it..thanks for the info on it..i go on IGN all the time but i never saw this article

tbh it doesn't look all to great. it could be a good game but it rly could be extremely bad. i think the reason ppl think its going to be awesome because it's reckoned w/ wii sports, and with that being such a hit, anything like it will be good. I'll rent/read reviews before a purchase. (any ideas when it'll come out :? )

I think the dodge ball game would be fun, especially if it was on-line.
You could have teams on each Wii throwing balls at teams on another on-line Wii.

Back