Wii Sports Music

Thanks for the download, I have loads of video game music on my iPod. This was a nice add to that collection :)

Hi, i'm a newbie. Just wondering if you had the music that play on the bowling when it gives you your overall score, at the end of a game. If so, i'd love to hear it.
Thanks

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

wii music

i was wondering if anyone had a mp3 of the bowling mini game on wii sports songs that play in the background

Oh cool, thanks! I've been thinking of doing this for a while but I never got around to actually doing it lol XD

Ahh!! Megaupload!! Run Away!!

I recorded the music from Find Mii in wii play onto my computer (the part that tells you what to look for, It's like dun dun dun, dun dun or something (that made no sense but oh well)) and I made it my message tone on my phone ^_^

Last edited:
Hey thats pretty great, thanks for sharing. How did you go about recording these files?

gprior said:
Hi, i'm a newbie. Just wondering if you had the music that play on the bowling when it gives you your overall score, at the end of a game. If so, i'd love to hear it.
Thanks

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Yea id be interested in this as well if you could do it? thanks

i would guess a Y-splitter from the TV's AUDIO OUT into the computers LINE-IN and just recording it in real time. Never tried it, but that's what I would do

what about that bit just after you finish a boxing match and it shows ure rating...that musics well good!

Back