Wii Western Australia, Perth - Where to buy?

bubs

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2007
Australia, Perth
Hi,

I am interested in getting a Wii so i thought id start a thread of where are the best places in Perth to buy the Wii and accessories and games.

Where have you guys found the best place/price for the console itself?

Where have you found that sells the wiimote and nunchuck cheaper?

Where has the most games and who sells games cheaper?

What different bundles are there and who sells them cheaper?

Electronics Boutique in Morley has the Wii stock standard console package for $400 still, isn't is cheaper now?

This will not only help me, but help every1 in WA (Western Australia) get a good price on the Wii and everything that goes with it, so everone please post where you have seen things cheaper and prices if you have them to help everybody out.

bubs said:
Hi,

I am interested in getting a Wii so i thought id start a thread of where are the best places in Perth to buy the Wii and accessories and games.

Electronics Boutique in Morley has the Wii stock standard console package for $400 still, isn't is cheaper now?

This will not only help me, but help every1 in WA (Western Australia) get a good price on the Wii and everything that goes with it, so everone please post where you have seen things cheaper and prices if you have them to help everybody out.
I sell cheapest game

i was more thinking along the lines of walking into a shop and buying things, not from the net. But thanks for your input.

mosx said:
Please search topics before you post new ones. There is an official topic about this already. There is a search button on the right hand side of your screen.

For your convenience, here it is http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/5513-still-search-wii.html

Thanks.

Actually its totally different, that topis is about Wii stock, avaliability anywhere in the world ie canada, america.

My post is about people saying where they buy their stuff from and good prices in Perth, Western Australia ONLY, NOT stock and avaliablity posts.

But if you think they are the same thing then you can close my thread.

bubs said:

1. Im not from where you are, but in Melbourne there not getting any cheaper anytime soon, I think the cheapest is $389 at Big W or something

2. I.. Never check that

3. JB Hi-Fi sell the cheapest ALWAYS, and kmart/big w/myer often have sales to make them cheaper too

4. JB also has the most games as they restock alot and get older and hard to find games more often too

5. There aren't any good bundles yet, though I seem to remember Myer coming with a free remote case, but who really cares about a case?

Toys are us sometimes sell games cheaper than JB, All games i have ever seen in TRU were $80 Aus

hey, i come from perth 2, and i usualy go to jb hi-fi or eb games, i recon jb sell's the games cheaper unless u do the trade at eb games and get a few dollars off

Back