Won't Allow Me To Add Anymore MII's

lakerfanalways

WiiChat Member
May 15, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Wii Online Code
6127-1352-9597-5222
Hi all..I went to the MII channel and it said that there are more MII's that want to come in but I have too many and it can't accept anymore..how do I fix it so that I can get more MII's. I didn't even know there was a capacity that was allowed

You can have a hundred in the plaza. Only way round it is to save them onto the controller then delete them off the plaza I guess.

yeah, turns out I have 119 mii's..WOW I had no clue there was a limit, its a shame too cause now I gotta go through some and delete some off..and they all look so nice too

lakerfanalways said:
yeah, turns out I have 119 mii's..WOW I had no clue there was a limit, its a shame too cause now I gotta go through some and delete some off..and they all look so nice too

How The Heck Did You Get A Hundred And NINTEEN!?

Its only 100 miis that can only fit in the plaza.. you might to and delete some of your old miis that you dont like there.

bob_digga said:
probably the 100+ w/e he has on the wiimote.

You Can Only have A Hundred On The Wii... And TEN On The Wiimote...

110... Still Doesn't Add Up... :shocked:

EDIT: 1,900t POST!!! Just 100 More And I'll have 2,000!

I meant 119 in the mii parade..not the mii plaza..in the mii plaza it shows 100 miis..I was just wondering if it was possible to move the mii's to the mii parade so that I wouldn't lose all these great mii's that were sent to me

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
You Can Only have A Hundred On The Wii... And TEN On The Wiimote...

110... Still Doesn't Add Up... :shocked:

EDIT: 1,900t POST!!! Just 100 More And I'll have 2,000!

2 wiimotes :smilewinkgrin:

Back