xbox live username

wiimankris

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2007
my cousin left his wii here for about 3 months and the first month i used his gamertag because he had time left on it, when it went dead i made my own gamertag and i set it to save my p-word, then it ran out so he put more time on it for his gamertag then he took it home.... i'm getting an xbox 360 for xmas and if i go to recover gamertag on my new one will it give me all my stats? and will it take it off of his xbox.... i'd tell him to take it off himself but i never talk to him since he's in the army

*bumb* and also i want to know if it will not allow him on there anymore because i don't trust him and he will probably go on there and pretend to be me...yea he's that annoying

not sure HOW you transfer an account but i know an account can only be active on ONE xbox (unless ur using a memory card ona friends i think) but the reasoning is to prevent multiple people buying one 50 dollar live subscription and using the same accont on their seperate xboxs.

hope that helped somewhat.

alright thats cool, but do you think if he buys a month card after i'm using my username that he'll be able to get on there still?

He will be able to retrieve your gamertag if you are not online unless you delete it from his xbox.

If you cannot delete it from his console just change your gamertag password and then he will not be able to retrieve it.

Back