Yo Konachan here ~

Konachan

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2011
USA
YAAY A WII FORUM!!
2retyzd.gif
Hey everyone nice to met ya'll i'm Konachan but u can call me buttah, butter, butta/butter finger (this is wat all my old online friends used 2 call me xD) Here are a few things about me
2qxsryb.gif
1. I love anime and manga but watch them in japanese mostly cause I love learnin the langauge
j8l4ys.gif
2. I really Really hate horror movies or anything creepy and scary
6r20w0.gif
3. I love sweets! :D like cake, cookies, brownies, anything chocolate, Fudge brownie ice-cream sunday and Oreo Brownie earthquake, and dats it :D
k203vc.gif
4. I'm Friendly so I love making new friends but not radomly i like 2 know u first then add ya5. I'm nice but never get on my bad side >_>
14weoom.gif
6. Once you get to know me i'm really funny, random, and weird
5jz7k9.gif
7. Love singing and dancing
ornioo.gif
8. My favorite music I listen to is Kpop and Jpop :p That's all folks xD Hope I get to be friends with everyone! ^_^ on this site xD

btw do u guys have a chat here?

Last edited by a moderator:
So many emoticons... AUGH

Welcome to Wiichat, Konachan. :lol: Aside from all the Wii talk we've got, I'm sure you'll fit into the anime lounge quite well. Enjoy the forums! =)

And no, we don't have a chatbox, sorry. We attempted to implement one some time ago, but it murdered the forum with lag... We couldn't keep it unfortunately. =/

WASSUP It's me the guy who first messaged you well so glad you started a chat. I also like Manga too. I think your a great fit.

Back