Youtube channel exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I use is shared. The videos uploaded are not mine. I do like one of them though(guilty *_*). I don't make videos.

My friend's gf's channel got the boot though so I let them use mine which I was not using at the time. Of course they haven't used in donkeys years. Oh well, whatever. I started using it again though. It's kind of a mess.

Bah! It's really weird being credited for some sub-par MVs from some two years ago.

Ooh: I take that back. She made some friends and talked to some people about one of the videos. ok ok ok.
Refuses to have her own page... Why! Seriously. I mean I don't do much, but it is awkward to read cybering PMs and such.

Last edited:
The one I use is shared. The videos uploaded are not mine. I do like one of them though(guilty *_*). I don't make videos.

My friend's gf's channel got the boot though so I let them use mine which I was not using at the time. Of course they haven't used in donkeys years. Oh well, whatever. I started using it again though. It's kind of a mess.

Bah! It's really weird being credited for some sub-par MVs from some two years ago.

Ooh: I take that back. She made some friends and talked to some people about one of the videos. ok ok ok.
Refuses to have her own page... Why! Seriously. I mean I don't do much, but it is awkward to read cybering PMs and such.
sooo...
where is it?

:lol:

Wow

Just look up me name here on YT. I revamped it yesterday so everything is sorted out better. Still, I should make a video of my own. I don't know what to make though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back