Zelda Windwaker HD WiiU bundle Out early! Best buy

FloYdian

Nov 4, 2007
CA
http://playeressence.com/retailers-stocking-legend-zelda-wind-waker-hd-bundle-early/

get yours early

BUYjwrVCEAA_mKJ.jpg

WW > NSMB

Although it's nice that the bundle comes with the game as well as Super Weegee U.

dont need it already have wii u priemere with nintendoland since last november 30th from hmv for €50 cheaper then most gamestores
seems every nintendo fan has one...

nintendo needs to reach out to everyone...

i do agree since this around €300 Zelda Windwaker HD WiiU premiere bundle for in europe in most stores while premiere bundle with ninendoland without wind waker will be around €375- €400 in most stores, Zelda Windwaker HD WiiU premiere bundle save saves you €75-€100 for normal wiiu premiere

i do agree since this around €300 Zelda Windwaker HD WiiU premiere bundle for in europe in most stores while premiere bundle with ninendoland without wind waker will be around €375- €400 in most stores, Zelda Windwaker HD WiiU premiere bundle save saves you €75-€100 for normal wiiu premiere
all bundles will reduce in price on sept20.. even the non zelda ones.

well i just check eshop theres no early release of wind waker for ireland i cant see the wind waker, even i turn on search option, search for it all i could get are videos on wind waker no game and still have wait until 4th of october

http://kotaku.com/wind-waker-hd-releasing-early-if-youre-willing-to-dow-1214863417

that early release of Zelda Windwaker HD WiiU premiere bundle coming out today most be rumor because isnt happening in ireland ive just ask hmv and gamestop and still say 4th of october is release date for game and Zelda Windwaker HD WiiU premiere bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
well i just check eshop theres no early release of wind waker for ireland i cant see the wind waker, even i turn on search option, search for it all i could get are videos on wind waker no game and still have wait until 4th of october

http://kotaku.com/wind-waker-hd-releasing-early-if-youre-willing-to-dow-1214863417

that early release of Zelda Windwaker HD WiiU premiere bundle coming out today most be rumor because isnt happening in ireland ive just ask hmv and gamestop and still say 4th of october is release date for game and Zelda Windwaker HD WiiU premiere bundle

thats not good....

nintendo said it was world wide price cut....

maybe it takes a few days to for everyone to update the price?

amazon has not reduced the price also :/

one problem with that you have download the game, i rather have the in separate game case with wiiu wind waker console and gamepad, because what i cant set up the wii u online lol i cant play the game, normal deluxe/premiere edition without wind waker has nintendo land in its own game case why cant do the same with wiiu wind waker bundle, and lot of my find its hard to get the wii online i sure they find wii u hard to get online to do download it.

Last edited:
Back