Zero For ssbb!!!

No... They Wouldn't Put The SECONDARY Character In... They'd Put In Megaman Before they Put HIM In...

No thanks, we have Samus lol.

I'd like Sonic though because of his awesome style, I just hope he wouldn't turn out to be a Yoshi clone.

longshotfan said:
Who's with me.
....Not Many.

Like +M=M+ said, they'd put Megaman in before Zero, and I doubt either of them are going to be in SSBB.

I think it would be good to have good old Mega Man in SSB but it could just be a pain to licence him.

I'd LOVEto have Megaman in Super Smash Brothers Brawl...God that would be so awesome. He has roots in Nintendo unlike some people....*Cough*sonic*Cough*.

En4Neo said:
I'd like Sonic though because of his awesome style, I just hope he wouldn't turn out to be a Yoshi clone.

Sonic eats people and lays eggs?

I believe so but he has been on the SNES before hasn't he? I feel like hes been mostly on Nintendo systems since his creation. Either way I think he'd be a really good addition.

MasterJedi2U said:
I believe so but he has been on the SNES before hasn't he? I feel like hes been mostly on Nintendo systems since his creation. Either way I think he'd be a really good addition.
Mega Man? He sure has. That's where the Mega Man X series began. There was also Mega Man 9 but I think that was Japan only until the GBA version.

Last edited:
Well that definitely makes up my mind! Thanks for the confirmation man. That would be so freaking sick if he was the game.

MasterJedi2U said:
I'd LOVEto have Megaman in Super Smash Brothers Brawl...God that would be so awesome. He has roots in Nintendo unlike some people....*Cough*sonic*Cough*.

lol so true, plus hes better than sonic, and this coming from a true sonic fan who owns every sonic game. (heh but i own every megaman game too (except the battle network sereies, they suck big time.))

only thing bout megaman, im almost sure they'd have his mega buster attack charge up the same way they do wit samus, donkey kong and mewtwos shadow ball....4 second charge to max, then shoot. megaman cant be that way, its nature to hold the charge and release upon shooting.

Back