101 things you may or may not know about the Wii

21. On the day of the Apocalypse, all the Wii's in the world will join together in one huge motion sensing monster and save humanity.

ABC said:
21. On the day of the Apocalypse, all the Wii's in the world will join together in one huge motion sensing monster and save humanity.
WRONG! They will all use Wiiconnect to email Reggie and he will scare away the apocalypse.

Homesrfan said:
WRONG! They will all use Wiiconnect to email Reggie and he will scare away the apocalypse.

I am never wrong. I interface directly with the Nintendo gods. Reggie being one of them.

Wii is the first nintendo console since the SNES to come standard packaged with a game-Wii Sports

nkbswe5 said:
Lets not count that.
23. It is not a kiddie console
(as so many people still believe)

Too right there, I am 35 and getting one, just for me, nobody else, its going to be mine:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

24. You can store your Mii on your Wiimote and take the Wiimote to a friends Wii and put a copy of your Mii on their console.

25: If you scan for Bluetooth devices from Bluetooth 2.0EDR capable PC, your Wii-mote comes up with a device name of Nintendo RVL-CNT-01. You can't pair the Wii-mote with anything though.

Back