2 wiis better than 1?

Dude no freaking way. these other countries are like uuber cool dude. they get supply and probably stays there lol. how crazy is that. In the US people are way to hyped. lol, we are way to bored. We need lots of quick fixes. ;)

the only thing good about selling out so fast is that the messed up systems are taken out of supply quickly. Not selling out keep sthe bad systems in supply and then you have customers months later going, hey my strap broke. while it was just one of the release systems. Then causes people saying, they still breaking and nintendo spends money on research to find out it was just systems from launch never sold. lol ok im rambling. peace.

damnit us english are still aimlessly wondering around scavinging for the last wii's i really want one before christmas!!!:mad2:

roryrc said:
damnit us english are still aimlessly wondering around scavinging for the last wii's i really want one before christmas!!!:mad2:

You should either utilize proper English, or remove your signature.

Sav you make a good point but hopefully nintendo are smart enough to realise that before they spend all their research money.

You may think we are indeed the lucky ones, but we get our games months after you guys do, to our disadvantage.

i figured they were gone everywhere too. but i guess if everyone thinks that then noone goes to look eh? i found wiimotes at my circuitcity when they werent supposed to have them. they wouldnt sell it to me in the end til the next day (when they ran out oddly enuff) though.

You know, I don't care what Nintendo did, or whether they lost money, but im still goin to play the Wii anyway, it helps me excersise

Back