22 Month Old Baby Kicking Ass in Wii Tennis

OMG this should be a public service announcement about why everyone INCLUDING infants should be wearing their wriststrap...

hah that was good ( well the first game anyway )

by the way he actually lost the first one

It annoys me when people refer to their baby's age in months when they are past one year old. I don't know why. I'm not 180 months old.

Cute kid though. :)

Butzy411 said:
It annoys me when people refer to their baby's age in months when they are past one year old. I don't know why. I'm not 180 months old.

Cute kid though. :)

It's because up to like 2 years a baby changes so much each month that calling them one year old isn't sufficient. A 12 month old baby is a very different stage in growth than an 18 month old baby. But they'd both be referred to as one year old. The months are more important at that age. Similar to how when you get past 40 people barely celebrate their birthday very much because it really doesn't mean as much.

Skorp said:
It's because up to like 2 years a baby changes so much each month that calling them one year old isn't sufficient. A 12 month old baby is a very different stage in growth than an 18 month old baby. But they'd both be referred to as one year old. The months are more important at that age. Similar to how when you get past 40 people barely celebrate their birthday very much because it really doesn't mean as much.

Touche. Good point.

I saw this on Digg.
It's really cute and cool that a kid this small can comprehend and actually play a game like that.
Also, notice how he skips the instant replay. ^_^

Butzy411 said:

Yes! Thank you! I feel the same exact way. My son right now is 2 months old, and I REFUSE to track his age in months after his 1st birthday. I hate when people are like "my child is 28 months old". It's like "UM DUH!!! They're 2 years old just say it!!!!"

Sorry to get so emotional, I just REAAALY hate when people do that, it's so annoying.

Back