7 Most Wanted Features For Wii Sports 2

they could use a tourney mode, why no inclusion of this? im sure everyone could use that (expescially for tennis and boxing)

Sovieto said:
they could use a tourney mode, why no inclusion of this? im sure everyone could use that (expescially for tennis and boxing)

that would be awesome... but I will be happy with online and that we can move all the mii's

Boxing is the best Wii Sport.

Wii Sports 2 hasn't even been anounced so don't expect it to come, but if it does, I would like to have the same Wii Sports in Wii Sports. don't get me wrong, new sports would be great, but please keep the original 5 in. Also online play would be AWSOME. I really would like to beat the crap out of opponents in Boxing:lol:

Yeah, good idea. They should also put in, extreme basket weaving, churning butter, and drowning yourself underwater!!! :lol:

I really want online play as this would be great when no one is in the house, i would also like more sports games in there...not sure which ones as long as they good.... and can they please make bowling a bit harder....i hate playing wif ma bro coz he almost always gets strike after strike...yeah i no...sour grape...lol

haha surfing swimming volleyball basketball rowing any sport would b cool

career mode would b so great. it would bring some use to those celebrity wiis i dont use

if their were more details in these games like career mode i think that would b great
for baseball if they had your team or player start from hs to college to minors till u get to majors would b amazing

i like how wii play has pool i think that could be explored a little more too
ping pong is pretty cool too

but its also interesting how 3rd party developers create sports games like madden

as well as more mario games like mario strikers and mario kart

my mii looks just like me so its cool to play wii sports

maybe if they broke them up in categories like winder sports (skiing hockey and bob sledding water sports like swimming surfing and water polo

kids sports like dodge ball kickball and so on

or maybe more detailed sports with more mini games might b cool to

for example a mini game for baseball might be to catch the baseball to decrease the chance of a fielder having errors

and batting practice mini game might increase the power or speed of a batter

i'd like to see tournament modes in Wii Sports 2, sudden death knockouts, leagues and cups...

as for new sports, definately a snooker / pool sport, and maybe add the decathlon events....there ya go nintendo - Wii Sports Decathlon ( do i get a % of games sold for the idea ) :arf:

Stallyon said:
i'd like to see tournament modes in Wii Sports 2, sudden death knockouts, leagues and cups...

as for new sports, definately a snooker / pool sport, and maybe add the decathlon events....there ya go nintendo - Wii Sports Decathlon ( do i get a % of games sold for the idea ) :arf:

Will it include Daley Thompson? (Showing my age now, I'm sure...)

cbrotherson said:
Will it include Daley Thompson? (Showing my age now, I'm sure...)

at least we wont hurt our fingertips from having to bash 2 keys one after the other very very quickly to get some speed up (showing my age too
opi.gif
)

All i need is wii cricket, best sport in the world. I am so tempted to sell wii for 360 becuase brian lara cricket is on 360 and ps2 only

Back