8 Days Since Launch, 600,000 Units Sold

Can't they like sell... 5 a day until I get mine? ;-;

Then they can go and sell out.

I can't remember the exact numbers, but I worked out yesterday that this is roughly "twice as successful" as the Xbox 360s first week-or-so of launch.

martin8768 said:
wow thats great is that just US of all NA?
All of NA. Zelda has been selling 1 to 1 with Wii in Canada i heard from somewhere.

Hey guys, long time viewer of these forums and first time poster. I just wanted I work at Best Buy as the supervisor of the media (containing video games) department. After the PS3 came out all people would talk about was that system or ask when they could recieve them. As soon as the Wii came out the demand on the PS3 dropped tremendously. I'd say 1:5 people now ask for the PS3 while the other 4:5 ask for the Wii. I am really happy about that myself. IDK just wanted to post it. Thanx.

-See Ya!!!

anyone know the numbers on how many 360s have been sold

I got one, my friend got one, and 3 of my brothers friends all got launch wiis at the same store.

ya i waited in line with a couple of friends and we all got one. i've barely stopped playing since.

Wii_Rulez said:
All of NA. Zelda has been selling 1 to 1 with Wii in Canada i heard from somewhere.
haha nice when i get my wii im geting zelda so i can belive that 1:1 zelda with console.

how come so many bought the xbox 360? Nearly 8m sold, that's too many to me... Just show me one game that's worth buying the 360... or people just buy it as media centre and HD-DVD capability?

Hellfromabove said:
Hey guys, long time viewer of these forums and first time poster. I just wanted I work at Best Buy as the supervisor of the media (containing video games) department. After the PS3 came out all people would talk about was that system or ask when they could recieve them. As soon as the Wii came out the demand on the PS3 dropped tremendously. I'd say 1:5 people now ask for the PS3 while the other 4:5 ask for the Wii. I am really happy about that myself. IDK just wanted to post it. Thanx.

-See Ya!!!

well that is really cool to hear:p . but it would'nt be if i would'nt get one myself lol. got one urself?

Back