A Tiny Bit About Me

7DeadlyCow

Miltank is a Baws
Aug 12, 2012
Gotham City
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Hi! My name is 7DeadlyCow (Couldn't fit 7DeadlyCows in the name). You can call me Cow for short.
I like Minecraft for PC and Xbox 360. I also play Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart, Pokemon, and SSBB. I play on my friend's wii though. And I love BATMAN!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome t' Wiichat, Cow. Hope ya enjoy the forums. :thumbsup: ... I'm also a victim of a shortened username via lack of available characters. :lol:

Pretty damn obvious I'm a Pokemon gamer, yeah? :p Needless to say, if you're ever up for a battle, message me.

K be sure to do that CK :). Magikarp is the strongest pokemon by far!

Last edited:
You noob
Pichu is the best

1284178160397.jpg

This so-called noob recognizes the sheer superiority Magikarp has over all 'mons, including that electrically charged rat of yours. You should be ashamed.

Welcome t' Wiichat, Cow. Hope ya enjoy the forums. :thumbsup: ... I'm also a victim of a shortened username via lack of available characters. :lol:

Pretty damn obvious I'm a Pokemon gamer, yeah? :p Needless to say, if you're ever up for a battle, message me.
What was your name going to be if it hadn't been too long?

Uh... ... ... I forgot ages ago. :lol: T'was four years back after all, my memory is tragically awful.

Uh... ... ... I forgot ages ago. :lol: T'was four years back after all, my memory is tragically awful.
Oh so you don't really care about what your name would have been.
So do you like "SSBfreakCK" a lot?

No, I cared plenty. My memory unfortunately doesn't care t' be useful at any 'n all times. :lol:

No, it's an awful name. Base and n00bish. The only reason I haven't changed it after four long years is that I use "care" in past tense; just don't give a damn anymore lol. It's like gettin' used t' a bad itch after a long while, ya just learn to ignore how terrible it is.

Back