Accessories

intekmdma

Add me and i'll add you!
Nov 27, 2006
California
Wii Online Code
0938-8888-9063-3805
I was actually looking into getting a wiimote carrying case. Seeing as how I can use my wiiimote at other places. I would like this safely secured. Anyone know of any that are out? If there is any out yet?

Carrying case, I don't think there's something like that out yet. There's sling bags and book bags specifically for the Wii. Gamestop has carrying cases for all systems, and you might want to look into that. Here's the link: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802487 I personally prefer the gray and black one, but to each their own I presume.

Half Empty said:
I don't see why you would want one, they look small enough to fit into a pocket...

Yea, they do appear to look like that on websites but in real life, they are bigger and you can actually fit something in there.

EK987 said:
Yea, they do appear to look like that on websites but in real life, they are bigger and you can actually fit something in there.

Oh, well I don't think they have come out with individual cases for the Wiimote, but like Kamikazi said there are tote bags for the whole system.

Oh, I thought you meant the carrying cases look small enough to fit in a pocket. Now I understand, you meant the Wii remote can fit in your pocket. Yeah, I agree and they don't have individual cases for the Wii remote... that would be dumb.

Back