WiiPlaya

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Wii Online Code
3415-0647-7515-5310
My Account is messed up

evrytime i try to send a pm i get this message

"WiiPlaya, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

well first of all...there is no activation e-mail in my account(any 1 kno how to resend it?)

and second...sending a pm has ntn to do with editing someone's anything

i get this also, and i just joined tonight after reading these forums for 2 days.

I would think maybe its because we don't have many posts?

ive been on forums were you need 10 posts before you can PM others, that way they know your not a spammer.

I didn't look trought the faq's yet or nothing thoe.

maby thats it....well i had another account with around 70 posts but i diddnt like the name so i got a new account

the problem is that i cant find any way to delete accouts and stuff...its kinda annoying cause i had to use my old e-mail (which i never check) so i cant get notification of posts on subscribed threads and stuff

I think it may be something new where you have to be either a member for at lease a week or have over a amount of posts. I am not sure though...

its all cleared up now...it was ither a matter of time or # of posts but anyways its workin now

THX

Back