Action Replay for Pokemon Diamond

butterfree said:
ah not to be mean or nutthin but people here don't like cheaters.

Yeah. You might want to go elsewhere. 'Cause probably the most hated people around here are people who use action replay on DS Wi-fi

You're better off on GameFAQ's they have so many cheats on there. NO cheaters will ruin this forum!

Yea, just throw your action replay in the trash, or go to another site. Just whatever you do, don't use it online; ruining the game for everyone. If you do may guilt stay with you. :mad5:

is it my fault i want shaymin arceus and darkrai but my parents would never take me to a pokemon event? no! so thats mostly why i bought the action replay. now, instead of getting angry, can anyone tell me some codes!!!!!!
(plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

thank you

you guys have use cheat codes before in a game its the same dam thing i have AR and i use it sometimes just cause i have the freakin right to do so...

Sont hate others for it it does not change them in anyways..

Its A GAME!! not real life...

eh...

lol

Battles said:
thank you

you guys have use cheat codes before in a game its the same dam thing i have AR and i use it sometimes just cause i have the freakin right to do so...

Sont hate others for it it does not change them in anyways..

Its A GAME!! not real life...

eh...

lol

Yes, but a lot of people's life is gaming.... Not mine, but some people. I would have to back them up on this one, AR ruins games for everyone. Now that its coming out for the Wii, Nintendo has to do something about it. I hope they ban Wii's accounts for using AR, and they have the ability to do so. Just stick to using it for single player and if you don't, I would watch out for Nintendo banning you on the Wii.

who cares really gamming is not real life?

thesepoke heads need to see that there is more than life than catching the 3 event pokemon that you cant get yet,,,

eh they kill me

1 thing i always get 100% complete then cheat to get max experaince b fo i sell my game and if i got go to some place to get something fo a game im not waisting tat time so that's where ar comes in so im totaly all fo that moding is
but i agree u should not use something liike tat gives u a advantage where people hav no chance of beating u like useing inf hp tats going to far

Back