Action Replay

Pirate007

Legendary Seeker
Jun 1, 2007
Alabama
Does anyone here have an Action Replay? I'm all for them. But most people think of them as cheap. I haven't really taken a side on that issue. I mean, if you just got the game, beat it in five minutes with an Action Replay, YOU are the one who is cheap. But, if you worked hard on it, beat it, and got mostly everything in that game, I don't see what the big deal is having a little fun walking through walls and stuff. What do you think?

Good for playing singleplayer, it enchances the singleplayer experience.

HUGE NO for playing it online, just plain annoying and cheap.

Where can you buy an action replay? My cousin wants one, and her birthday is coming up soon.

You can purchase Action Replay at Toys R Us, EB Games, Game Stop, Best Buy etc..

Syntax said:
You can purchase Action Replay at Toys R Us, EB Games, Game Stop, Best Buy etc..
lulz, I cecks at target, toys r us, and best buy, oh yeah and gamestop!

Pokemon AR

On Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, an Action Replay is your best friend. You can get a Lv. 100 Shiny Arceus within a minute. Walk through walls, skip battles such as the Elite Four, give yourself unlimited money, and make all your pokeballs turn to masterballs. It's cheap, but there's no denying that it's fun.

For Sure...

Ebay is the ultimate store. No questions asked. You can find about anything and claim it as your own within about 5 minutes. That is truly the American Dream. Well...not really. But it is really cool.

Pirate007 said:
On Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, an Action Replay is your best friend. You can get a Lv. 100 Shiny Arceus within a minute. Walk through walls, skip battles such as the Elite Four, give yourself unlimited money, and make all your pokeballs turn to masterballs. It's cheap, but there's no denying that it's fun.
used to do it all the time!

getting another one soon for personal uses. (cloning, ev training, pokemon i don't have, money, items, quick egg hatching, walk through walls (its quicker), and MAYBE pokesav, most likely not pokesav)

Back