Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Hey, finaly I found a New* copy of Advance Wars: Dual Strike for the DS. I haven't played it, but this can be a discussion place for it!

*At Game Crazy "New" means: Hasn't been taken out of the store. I bought it, it only had like a couple seconds played, but it didn't have shrink wrap becuase you can try it out at the store, not buy it, then let someone pay full price for it after its been un-packaged....WOW. Oh, and it didn't even come with the manual, they said they would get one shipped to the store in 2-3 buisness days though, which I'm happy about, but still...WOW.

it doesnt have wifi...... lol.. some people were wondering but yeah.... tell me how it is :p

No Wi-Fi, I know. =[ But hey, all its awesome features make up for it! I'm hooked and afraid becuase I have work tomorrow!

This game, is AWESOME! So challenging, you can buy editors for the COs, you can buy levels. You can make levels! You can keep track of allll your history. You can play scenarios against computers and regular matches against computers. It's purely amazing. GET IT. (if you can find it!)

they have it at the gamestop here in my town.... dunno if i wanna get it i think i want to get contact first but that game sounds pretty cool too!!.. :p... dont get hooked on it and miss work (BTW i just put 100 more dollars down on my wii so i can pick it up on launch with no payment!! :)... makes me look uber l337 to the other 3k people picking up their wii form that location ((sarcasm)) )

komio said:
they have it at the gamestop here in my town.... dunno if i wanna get it i think i want to get contact first but that game sounds pretty cool too!!.. :p... dont get hooked on it and miss work (BTW i just put 100 more dollars down on my wii so i can pick it up on launch with no payment!! :)... makes me look uber l337 to the other 3k people picking up their wii form that location ((sarcasm)) )
get it, its very rare

DAmnnnn, thats a lot! Dude pick it up, its more than worth its money! I cant believe how amazing it is. IM HOOKED.

Back