ALL TITLES ON WII (that we know of...oh yeah pics too)

vagrant said:
I can't wait for Mario Strikers.

:(

i am entirely with you on that, it sucks that we have to wait so flippin long for that game. i will be very happy on the 30th when i can finally get it.

damn! Sorry guys that I havent been able to update it. My mother ****ing little sister keeps downloading all these games and our computer is slow as hell....not only that but suddenly my internet no longer works!!!
As of now im resricted to my Wii's internet connection. I'll use my friends computers if I ever go over...which I will soon. But...eh...you know if any mods want to update it your more than welcome to....and take all the credit too.....no takers? :(
oh and Quest SUX!

Great Thread, I now have an idea on what games to get soon, many thanx, By the way what is battion wars 2 everyones saying its gona be good but ive got no idea what its about. Super Paper mario also caught me eye, ive heard alot of feadback about it, i can always hear more :)

Link888 said:
Great Thread, I now have an idea on what games to get soon, many thanx, By the way what is battion wars 2 everyones saying its gona be good but ive got no idea what its about. Super Paper mario also caught me eye, ive heard alot of feadback about it, i can always hear more :)

Battalion Wars 2 is a real time stradegy game... well really all your questions can be answered at www.IGN.com or www.Gamespot.com
I personally enjoy the first game so im excited for the second one.

I heard Project H.A.M.M.E.R got scrapped, but we don't know for sure. I saw a whole bunch of videos for all of these games at Onnintendo.com in their videos section they have some raw footage from E3 too so you can see games that haven't been officially made into videos yet. I wish Project H.A.M.M.E.R comes out and it isn't scrapped, but we'll just have to see. Great post btw, love it.

Forgot Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Out Now, Super Monkeyball Banana Blitz,
Fifa 08 (wifi)

#1 That would be great if it was true
#2 That is way off topic
#3 What the **** is going on in your avvy

Back