Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

hi im Tobi and my animal crossing fc is 4683-2213-5979 my town is called konoha
my wii friend code is: 2075 8619 9486 8657
i also have cod:waw but i cant be botherd looking for it

Last edited:
need friends

We are looking for people who play in the central time zone,please let us know if you do

add me please peoplethen ill add you ASAP if you get back now. anyway heres my details:
name: glo
town: london
fcode: 0087-6592-1262

:thumbsup:

im real bored atm and its 2am!
so hurry up guys before i get so bored and go to sleep :sad:

Double posting is strictly against the rules, please refrain from doing so. Instead of posting multiple times in a row, please use the "EDIT REPLY" button at the bottom of your posts, instead. Updating your posts through doing this takes as much, or even less time as a regular post, so there's no loss in doing so.

Since you havn't, would you mind reading the rules? Thanks! :)

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
^ Rules/FAQ

Double posting is strictly against the rules, please refrain from doing so. Instead of posting multiple times in a row, please use the "EDIT REPLY" button at the bottom of your posts, instead. Updating your posts through doing this takes as much, or even less time as a regular post, so there's no loss in doing so.

Since you havn't, would you mind reading the rules? Thanks! :)

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
^ Rules/FAQ

was you talking to me? if so, double check those messages as it wasnt double posting, as double posting is posting twice with the same message and/or content. They were both directed to two different users and therefor was not tecniquely (cant spell) ''double posting''...

thankyou very much.

That could be the case on another forum, but it is more often than not considered double posting is two posts in a row, regardless of the content. If you wanted to talk to another person, it would be easy to say "@(insert username):", and then edit in whatever needed to be said.

Or you could do it the hard way like I do it, quote someone, copy it, go back to the previous page, and edit it in. ... Irony coming from someone as lazy as me. :lol:

Anyways, I can see why you double posted, just a misunderstanding of the rules. As long as you read the rules and don't double post again, you don't have any problems from me. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I was talking to Tobi 13 as well, btw.

Last edited:
Back