Animal Crossing DS: any1 still play it?

lucas

WiiChat Member
May 18, 2007
Canada
I have recently bought a DS lite and have been playing pokemon pearl fro a while, but now I'm thinking of getting different games and I was interested in Animal crossing wild world. The only problem is that I know it came out a while ago and I wanted 2 be sure that ppl still play it because I plan to use it on wifi, but if nobody plays it anymore than is single player any good? Is the game even good enough to buy?

Animal Crossing: Wild World is a great game. I used to play it for hours at a time.

I have earned over a total of about 7 Billion bells (including my furniture, accesories, hats, masks, house payments, and my bells in my bank account)

I did lose my Wild World game for about most of last summer, and i don't play it that much anymore.

really, Animal Crossing: Wild World is a VERY good game

yeah this game is good. the original on gc was good, so a portible version you can take anywhere rocks. i havent played it in forever because ive been busy and i havent even touched half the ps2 games ive bought (looks like ive got my summer alllll planned out). hearing this thread makes me wanna make a new game file though and check it out once again. :yesnod:

I just got it and started to play today. I just finished the first thing to make money to pay my house. I planted flowers around Tom's store.. crap he didnt pay me.. what a cheap skate..Off to the next mission.

I used to play, and have a great network of friends. Some kid taught me the Duplicate cheat. It was cool.
I don't know if it is as good nowadays, since it has been out for a while.

lucas said:
I have recently bought a DS lite and have been playing pokemon pearl fro a while, but now I'm thinking of getting different games and I was interested in Animal crossing wild world. The only problem is that I know it came out a while ago and I wanted 2 be sure that ppl still play it because I plan to use it on wifi, but if nobody plays it anymore than is single player any good? Is the game even good enough to buy?

No but i play the GC one!!!! I dont know there both great but Something about the GC one is better. it feels more.... comfortable. I dont know how to explain it but Thats game is just fun and I like sitting back and playing it for a while, Its not as fun on DS because its hard to get comfortable and relaxed playing it on DS. Either way there both great.

If you want people to play with try going to 1up .com and Finding some animal crossing clubs, people freely pas around friend codes and go to each others towns. Its an easy way to make friends and get new items for your game

I still play it. I also still think its the best game for the DS. It is the only game I have for my DS....but im waiting for a lot of games!

I played it, on the cube. After i found out the whole town uses you to make it better, i despised everyone who was in the game. Im not going to go around pulling weeds and planting crap when no one else does **** but walk around and tell me to do stuff, cause the town isnt apealing. What am I, the town slave? Why do other people get to move in and mooch off me! Huh!? 'Oh look! Theres a weed, get rid of it and i want to see more flowers.' You want more flowers? Heres some seeds that I bought and a shovel, plant them yourself asshat!

I didnt care much for this game...

Back