any 3rd party games you excited for?

Tales of Symphonia(Namco)
Fragile(Namco)
Baroque(Atlas)
Okami(Capcom)
Monster Hunter 3(Capcom)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles(Square-Enix)

T3kNi9e said:
Anyone know if Monster Hunter 3 will have online for americans?

im not sure but I'll do soem research. which console were you wondering about anyway?

vashivihan said:
for wii, of course

well i checked all of my resources and nothing seems to have been anounced about the online nor the game itself. oh well, guess we will just have to wait. I might get monster hunter 3, but like the rest of the games im getting this year, im just not sure yet.

I hope they make a new Fire Emblelm. I'm almost finished with the Wii one.

thas said:
well i checked all of my resources and nothing seems to have been anounced about the online nor the game itself. oh well, guess we will just have to wait. I might get monster hunter 3, but like the rest of the games im getting this year, im just not sure yet.
dude, monster hunter 3 was going to be on ps3 but now its exclusive to wii because of "high development costs" its is confirmed for wii. most likely in 2009.

FtheDrake said:
I hope they make a new Fire Emblelm. I'm almost finished with the Wii one.
I'm about ten hours into it. I had high hopes for the game. I admit I have only played the first few chapters, but this game doesn't seem to be rolling out as the kind of tactics game I thought I was getting.
What do you think, FtheDrake, does it go like this the whole game?

Read tons of text have a battle
end of chapter
end of chapter
end of chapter

Are there no random encounters or other ways to level up my party?

Also can you tell me if I can ever change my characters' classes, because I don't see much customization going on.

It was announced yesterday that Destineer is going to be releasing Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine. A release date wasn't given, but the Gamestop website is showing a June ship date. Sounds intriguing to me.

Right now in my possibility bin is Disaster Day of Crisis, Okami, Tales of Symphonia, and Sadness. Those are just the third party games though. Red Steel 2 is a possibility if it is well done. Possibly fragile as well, need to see more about it first though.

Skorp said:
Right now in my possibility bin is Disaster Day of Crisis, Okami, Tales of Symphonia, and Sadness. Those are just the third party games though. Red Steel 2 is a possibility if it is well done. Possibly fragile as well, need to see more about it first though.
disaster is 1st paarty as i said before

Back