any 3rd party games you excited for?

Dkw0101 said:
awww, what time period would it seem to take place, like past medieval, present time, or future, or a cross of future and past like final fantasy.
midieval

^de blob seems interesting, but again im not sure about it. doesnt seem like my type of game. also animal crossing is first party.

Adamquest64 said:
thanks, i'm gonna find more info on the game and decide whether i'll get it or not when it comes out

I am rather interested in Star Wars: The force unleashed right now. Chances are it will be much better on the 360/PS3, but hey, at least you can use the wiimote properly in it. ^_^

star wars force unleashed
tales of symphonia
maybe red steel 2, but i didnt overly like the first one...mainly for control and AI issues tho

13ofHEARTS said:
star wars force unleashed
tales of symphonia
maybe red steel 2, but i didnt overly like the first one...mainly for control and AI issues tho

i believe they earned enough money from the first one to make the second a better game.

k, i just looked at the opening of tales of symphonia and well...(highlight below for my response

OMG I AM DEFINETELY GETTING THIS GAME WHEN IT COMES OUT.

Dkw0101 said:
k, i just looked at the opening of tales of symphonia and well...(highlight below for my response

OMG I AM DEFINETELY GETTING THIS GAME WHEN IT COMES OUT.

im pretty sure its going to be a good game. The gamecube version promised 60 hours of gameplay on the back, and when it only delivered 40 hours this guy went crazy on me. just started yaping and complaining. if this game is anywhere near as long as the gamecube version its worth buying.:yesnod:

ya i just read the gamespot review for a storyline of whats going on, it looks like a very good battle system thats between kingsom hearts and final fantasy.

call of duty 5
rock band
guitar hero 4
timesplitters 4

Disaster Day Of Crisis is the main game I am looking forward to this year from the third party side. I really do hope its plays nicely and sells well.

Red Steel 2 as well, improving on past mistakes in the first one is always a welcome addition to me. Hopefully they fixed it right.

CantGetAWii said:
Disaster Day Of Crisis is the main game I am looking forward to this year from the third party side. I really do hope its plays nicely and sells well.

Red Steel 2 as well, improving on past mistakes in the first one is always a welcome addition to me. Hopefully they fixed it right.

disaster is a first party game. u were prolly fooled because its not a kiddy game right?:lol: :lol: :lol: it should be good. also looking forward to red steel. i pray for red steel 2

Last edited:
Back