Any games?

E-Roc2010

"Sasuke it to the max"
Feb 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
7990-7908-6210-2287
I know there threads about about what games to get but

1.Are there any good games that come out before/a little later after March 9?
2.Do you need both the wiimote and the nunchuck to play games?
3.Should I get Wii play because it comes with a Wiimote or should I just get the Wiimote?

there are plenty of games coming before and after that date you gave..no you don't need both the nunchuck and wiimote for various games but of course, other various do need them..and yeah I wouldn't buy that Wii Play for nothing even for the Wiimote, it doesn't deserve a place in my Wii collection but if you like mini games like the ones offered in that game and want a relatively free controller or viseversa then get it

ok thanx

some people on this forum need to be guided along life by the hand incase they get lost! is there any games comin out before or little later after after march 9? go n surf the internet...u expect me to type every single one out for u! geeze louise!

here is a list of games-
SSX Blur
Tiger woods pga tour
Medal of hounor
Rapala: Tournament Fishing
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Enlarge Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition
Enlarge Blazing Angels
Mario Party 8
here is a link for most upcoming games:http://www.game.co.uk/comingsoon.aspx?cat=11369

oh u love puttin me to shame! thats fine...continue to be the doormat of every other lazy person on this forum! shame on u! *tuts*

i made a mockery of you bawhahaha! you just got mcowned

Attachments

• mcowned.jpg
    mcowned.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 168
bet u r! u n ur orc like face! well lets not fight at each other but harness our powers and rule the world...wot u say?

D'Hoffryn said:
some people on this forum need to be guided along life by the hand incase they get lost! is there any games comin out before or little later after after march 9? go n surf the internet...u expect me to type every single one out for u! geeze louise!

No need to be hateful...If you don't want to be helpful then ignore the post. Some people may not be as internet/Wii savvy as you are.

As for games...

Try this link. IGN Wii Estimated Release Dates

oh i wasnt being hateful...more spiteful...nay...more helping them gain independence through a gentle push of the nest!

also u called u savvy....how dare i be compared to Captain Jack Sparrow...i dont enjoy the rum!

I meant to say multiplayer games, calm down.

Back