Anyone buying/bought component AV cables?

JHoersten2

Wii Powerhouse
Nov 19, 2006
....I managed to break the composite AV that came with the Wii... and need another set. So if you bought component cables, and have the standard ones left over, PLEASE let me know... I can't find anywhere to buy em.

thanks bunches.

Haz said:
:mad2: You've got to be joking? How did you miss the other hundred topics on component cables?
:mad2: You've got to be joking?

It's a short post, try reading it

StevenNevets said:
:mad2: You've got to be joking?

It's a short post, try reading it

What's your point? Only a few people would of received their component cables and this guy would of been able to find that out by reading the other topics. People that have their component cables are bragging.

how did i miss it?

the better question would be:

Why do you waste every hour of your day wallowing in the pool of Wiichat posts?

Sorry dude, I know you live in the UK and all, and are so excited about the Wii that you sit on this forum all day in anticipation. I on the otherhand, HAVE a Wii, and a life as well, nonetheless.

You sir, are pwnt.

Haz said:
What's your point? Only a few people would of received their component cables and this guy would of been able to find that out by reading the other topics. People that have their component cables are bragging.

Oh, and retard:

I don't need to go solicit every member bragging. They can read the title, and come find ME. Stop trolling the forums and go find something better to do with your time, douche.

But who cares about crap like this? Seriously people are FED UP with this kinda crap on the forums (see topic in Lounge. If you can't be bothered to search for the information yourself, why the heck should people help you?

You Sir are just lazy and have poor forum conduct.

FYI: Your childish insults don't bother me, plus with an attitude like yours, I doubt anyone here would want to give/sell you their composite cables - try ebay or something. :cornut:

Last edited:
if you don't care about "crap like this" ........... here's an idea:

THEN DONT LOOK

JHoersten2 said:
if you don't care about "crap like this" ........... here's an idea:

THEN DONT LOOK

I am looking and I still think your a fcuking moron.

wow, how'd you destroy your cables already? the only way to get the component cables is to wait until mid dec b4 nintendo has some more in stock, or dec 8 (i think) in stores

Yuu said:
wow, how'd you destroy your cables already? the only way to get the component cables is to wait until mid dec b4 nintendo has some more in stock, or dec 8 (i think) in stores

Are you sure about the Dec 8th thing? I am still looking for a damn set.

ABC said:

Looks like UK is going into short supply too. They're being removed from website that had them on last week.:yikes:

ABC said:

I'm not 100%... i remember seeing that date on nintendo.com, but they changed the text

Yuu said:
I'm not 100%... i remember seeing that date on nintendo.com, but they changed the text

Yeah now it's something about Dec 12. I guess I will jsut keep checking around. I am really restraining from playing Zelda anymore until I get these cables. Cheap ass Nintendo should have included them.

yeah no kidding... or at least have them available in stores. i'm putting zelda on hold too until i grab some cables... they look so much better from those screenshots

Back