Anyone Collect Video Games?

Nintega

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
1323-7208-7961-5987
I was wondering if anyone here collects video games. I do. I just created a web site showcasing my collection, I have pictures and scans of the games, systems and soon all my memorabilia. I don't have all of my collection on there yet but I will soon. I was just wondering if there were alot people collecting video games or am I the only one {thats what my wife seems to think}.

youre not alone on this site, ive seen pictures of people who have tonsss of systems and games on this forum.

Wow, I checked out your site. Though I didn't see very many games, those old consoles were in GREAT condition. My N64 and PSX are beat to ****.
And I think my SNES is stored in a closet somewhere.
Either way, seems like a fun thing to do. Pretty cool that you keep everything in such great condition, good work.

I summon Prinny. He keeps alot of his Junk lol. Personally I just leave my old systems and move on. Trading most of them in [Like my Gamecube for example]

Wii_Smurf said:
I summon Prinny. He keeps alot of his Junk lol. Personally I just leave my old systems and move on. Trading most of them in [Like my Gamecube for example]

Tis not junk
I like my older/classic games
Ok so it looks like junk when I get my hands on it but I tend to cleans my stuff (inside and out)

Your collection is weak. The first thing I did was click on Genesis and -

No 6 button controller
No 32x
No SegaCD
No Game Genie
No model 2 or model 3 genesis

Then I clicked on NES
No original model
No power pad
No ROB
No Advantage
No Mike Tysons Punchout

So I clicked on Dreamcast
No Samba De Amigo controllers
No fishing controller
No VGA box

Then I gave up. Too many important items are missing.

Nah I don't collect consoles..or video games for that matter.

Back